Morning Arrival, Grades K-2
** To minimize the number of people at arrival, we are asking that only 1 family member drop off/pick up their child.
- Grades K-2 will line up in the yard each morning. Families may not enter the yard at arrival.
- There will be random temperature checks by staff as students enter the yard.
- Kindergarten students will enter the yard using the 4th Avenue entrance. Kindergarteners will then line up by the fence on 4th avenue.
- 1st and 2nd grade students will enter the yard using the gate on 7th Street.
- 1st grade will line up next to the fence on 7th Street. There will be spot markers for students to stand on when lining up. Students will enter using the main gate, but stay to the right when entering.
- 2nd grade will line up next to the fence by the neighboring building (where the old scaffolding was). There will be spot markers for students to line up on. Students will enter using the main gate and walk straight to their line spot.
- Students will be picked up by their teacher in the yard.
Morning Arrival, Grades 3-5
- Students in grades 3-5 will enter the building independently using the 8th street entrance.
- There will be random temperature checks by staff as students enter the building.
- All students should use the right side door, marked “Enter Only.”
- Students will be directed to go directly to their classroom.
- There will be staff stationed on the staircases to ensure that students are maintaining social distancing
- Any students that arrive late will enter through the 8th Street entrance.
- Students must get their temperature check before entering the building.